Scheduled Events – through December 2016
- October 21st, 2016: Pumpkin carving at the FOP Lodge 4120 Cutler Ave NE, 6:30 pm till completed.
- October 22nd, 2016: Pumpkin glow using the pumpkins carved on October 21st, 2016. This event will begin at 6:30 pm.
- October 22nd and 23rd, 2016: The FOP Albuquerque Lodge #1 Auxiliary will be putting on a Concealed Carry Class. October 22nd, 2016, at 8:00 am will be the classroom section at the lodge, 4120 Cutler Ave NE. See announcement for more details.
- November 10th, 2016: Lodge #1 Board meeting starting at 5:30 pm then followed by the General Board meeting at 7:00 pm.
- November 12th, 2016: Albuquerque Lodge #1 open house and building dedication starting at 10:00 am. The ribbon cutting event will be at 11:00 am. The festivities will go on until closing time.
- December 8th, 2016: Lodge #1 Board meeting starting at 5:30 pm then followed by the General Board meeting at 7:00 pm.
- December 10th, 2016: The Lodge #1 Auxiliary will be hosting their annual Christmas party staring at 12:00 pm and ending at 3:00 pm. This will be at our Lodge at 4120 Cutler Ave NE.